This site is privately owned and is not associated with the government. It contains information to help you in your Car Registration application process. Popular luxury car features used to mean leather upholstery, panoramic sunroofs, heated seats and rearview cameras. However, many of these features are now available on even the most affordable models.
Today, the top luxury cars on the market come with additional features like self-closing doors, massaging seats and blind-spot monitoring technology. However, most of the vehicles that have these features are far from cheap. According to Kelley Blue Book (KBB), an entry-level luxury vehicle costs around $40,000 on average, while a flagship luxury sedan sells for around $100,000.
Before purchasing a luxury vehicle, it is important to make a list of the in-car features that are most important to you. If fuel efficiency is your main concern, for instance, you may wish to purchase a hybrid or all-electric vehicle.
If you regularly transport children or pets, a bigger vehicle that features a built-in vacuum cleaner can help to keep things tidy. To explore some of the best features of luxury car brands on the market today, review the sections below.
Affordable Cars With Luxury Features
Today, you can find many affordable luxury cars, trucks and SUVs, even if you are looking to spend less than $40,000 on a vehicle with the best new car features.
Whether you are looking for a mid size luxury sedan or a convertible, some of the top manufacturers of luxury vehicles sell entry-level models for as low as $33,500. In fact, depending on the manufacturer, you may even be able to find a luxury model for less than $30,000.
At these affordable prices, you can get:
- Infotainment systems. Combining information with entertainment, this technological interface allows you to control your air conditioning, speakers, phone and step-by-step vehicle navigation through the same system. Some of the best and more affordable infotainment systems include iDrive, Sync 3, Uconnect 4, MMI and MIB 2.
- Spaciousness. The best luxury car interiors provide you with plenty of space and room to stretch your legs. Some higher-end models even include the “Gentleman Function,” which gives drivers the opportunity to control the leg room of their passengers.
- Keyless ignition. While keyless ignition systems vary by vehicle model, most allow you to start your vehicle with the push of a button rather than inserting a metal key into the vehicle’s ignition. Some models will even alert you if you fail to turn the engine off before exiting the vehicle, helping to make this function even safer to use.
- Climate control. The most luxurious car interior is one that feels comfortable even on the hottest or coldest days of the year. Some climate control systems even purify the air within the vehicle, helping you and your passengers to breathe more easily.
Moreover, other affordable cars with nice interior features often come with heated or cooled seats, Bluetooth capabilities, a panoramic sunroof, automatic climate control, advanced sound systems and automatic windshield wipers.
Some of the cheapest luxury cars to maintain will also feature built-in vacuum cleaners and aluminum exteriors that help to prevent rust and corrosion over time. Many luxury brands also offer bumper-to-bumper and powertrain warranties that help to reduce expenses when you need to repair the vehicle.
Top Luxury Car Interior Features
While the best car interior for you will depend on your wants, needs and budget, the most luxurious vehicles on the market feature top car modifications like comfortable seats, custom floor mats and a sleek, modern design that offers you and your passengers the best use of space.
Several top-rated features include:
- Luxury car seats. If you drive for extended periods or struggle with sore muscles and driver fatigue after a long day in the car, massaging seats can help to enhance the driving experience. Heated and cooled seats are other popular options, as these features keep you comfortable in extreme temperatures.
- Power sunshades. This feature for your rear window keeps your leather seats cool on hot days while also helping to enhance rideability for your rear passengers. Plus, you and your rear passengers can control this feature with the simple push of a button.
- Luxury car mats. Some high-end automobile models feature trendy lambswool floor mats or custom floor liners that help to keep your vehicle clean and free of dirt and spills. However, if you may wish to protect your floors even further, floor mats from brands such as Diamond, Manicci, GGBAILEY and Husky Liners can provide your luxury vehicle with the additional protection it needs throughout each season.
- Luxury car interior design. Luxury cars, trucks and SUVs feature high-class cabins that have been constructed from the highest-quality materials, helping to enhance drivability and rideability. Additionally, the best vehicles feature ergonomic designs, active head restraints, four-way lumbar support and heated, leather-wrapped steering wheels for added comfort.
If space is especially important to you, many high-end SUVs offer family-friendly features like roomier seats and added comfort for you and your passengers. For instance, the most luxurious SUV interior can comfortably seat as many as five passengers at a time while also featuring reclining passenger seats, leather throw pillows and rear seat footrests.
High-End Cars With Best Technology Features
Many luxury car features are not entirely necessary, but they can help to enhance the driving experience for you and your passengers. For instance, smartphone integration systems such as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay provide you with the ability to access your mobile device from your vehicle’s infotainment system without compromising safety.
Other popular luxury car features include:
- USB ports and wireless charging capabilities for your electronic devices.
- Rear-seat entertainment systems.
- A WiFi HotSpot.
- Surround-sound systems.
- Satellite radio.
- Smartphone app support.
- Super Cruise autopilot systems.
- Remote control parking.
- Comprehensive infotainment packages.
Moreover, other luxury technology systems can help to protect the safety of you and your passengers. Depending on the model, these features often include a 360-degree camera system, heads-up display, blind spot monitoring, anti-theft technology, driver drowsiness monitoring, hidden door pockets for securing your valuables and automatic emergency braking assistance.
Due to the effectiveness of these luxury safety features, many can now be found in mainstream vehicles as well.